My IDEAS website here
Work in Progress:
Work in Progress:
- Campaign Rules and Incumbency Advantage
- Pre-testing for Unobserved Cluster Effects and Inference in Panel Data Sets (with W. Vijverberg)
- Firms and Labor Earnings Inequality in Chile
- Ex-Dividend Date Stock Behavior and the Clientele Effect: Evidence around a Tax Reduction. Global Finance Journal, Vol. 32, February 2017. (with A. Rodriguez)
- The Effect of Growth Surprises in China on the Price of Copper. Journal the Chilean Economy, Vol. 17 N° 3, 2014.
- Do Commodity Prices Shocks Have an Impact on Latin American Stock Markets?. Journal the Chilean Economy, Vol. 16 N° 3, 2013. (with M. Siravegna)
- Commodity Prices and Sovereign Spreads in Emerging Economies. Does Export Concentration Matter?. Journal the Chilean Economy, Vol. 16 N°1, 2013.
- Using a FAVAR Model for Forecasting Copper Prices. Journal the Chilean Economy, Vol. 15 N° 3, 2012. (with P. Cruz)
- An Evaluation of Forecasting Models for Copper Prices: Can we go beyond an Autoregression?. Journal the Chilean Economy, Vol. 14 N°3, 2011. (with E. López and V. Riquelme)
- Do Earthquakes Have an Impact on Inflation in Short Term? Evidence for a sample of countries. Journal the Chilean Economy, Vol. 13 N° 2, 2010. (with A. Pistelli)
- Oil Prices: Geopolitical Tensions and Supply Events. Working Paper N° 680, 2012, Central Bank of Chile. (with E. López)
- Forecast Combination for Oil Prices: Application and Evaluation of Methodologies. Working Paper Nº 660, 2012, Central Bank of Chile. (with M. Siravegna and M. Ricaurte)
- Long Term Interest Rates and Fiscal Policy. Working Paper Nº 633, 2010, Central Bank of Chile. (with E. López and V. Riquelme)
- Structural Reforms and Total Factor Productivity. MPRA 37362, 2009, University Library of Munich.